Head of Business Advisory
Sales & Business Development – Gothenburg
We want you!
You are an entrepreneurial creator impacting the future of our clients’ business and – at the same time - taking an extremely talented team to the next level!
What do we offer?
You will be heading our successful Advisory team in Gothenburg where we mix competences in team deliveries consisting of transformation facilitators, business designers, service designers, innovation leaders, agile coaches and UX designers. You can look forward to continuously developing and growing our offerings and methodologies. You will get the chance to work within different industries and help them to grapple with some of the most important strategic challenges and opportunities of our time.
Your day to day job include areas such as:
· Continue to lead, build and expand our high performing Advisory team with diverse competences and nationalities.
· Further develop and sell our Advisory offer to both new and existing clients.
· Lead and inspire client groups at management level as well as coach individual teams in delivering on innovation and business development.
· Keeping yourself up to date on the latest trends within digital transformation, business development, business modeling, innovation and leadership together with other related passions of yours.
With an open, supportive and relaxed company culture we offer you a good balance between your work and private life together with inspiring colleagues. Here you work together with everyone from the newly graduated to industry leading specialists and you move seamlessly between all layers of a company.
Who are you?
· You have an entrepreneurial spirit and experience developing business & product/offer in the digital networked world with the clear sense of putting the customer or end-user in the center.
· You are business oriented and able to develop new and existing clients as well as selling our Advisory offering with a passion and pride.
· You are an experienced and a natural-born leader. You have experience in building a cross functional team with focus on modern leadership rooted in facilitation and coaching.
· You have worked with – and probably at some point been part of – management teams and facilitated the creation of visions, missions, values and business strategies.
· You have extensive experience in applying design thinking, business model generation, facilitation and similar on real challenging business problems.
· You have an understanding of the complete chain from vision to experienced customer value when creating new products and services.
· You are able to fail fast and view failure as a way of learning. A learning attitude is all.
· An extensive existing network at management level in the Gothenburg or the Västra Götaland region.
You have preferably also;
· Established yourself as a thought leader within digital transformation or similar.
· A proven track record in multiple industries business strategic and likely disruptive development.
Who are we then?
We are Makers. And Makers do not believe in copy-paste solutions. Neither do we believe that value lies in only developing what others have drawn on tedious Power point slides.
We believe in less talk and more doing. Anyone can dream big and talk about business opportunities, but few have the skills to turn these ideas into reality.
With a maturing digital world, more and more people start to appreciate the value of skilful and responsible makers. They realize that it is not enough with just a good idea and some random developers to realize it. The proof is really in the pudding. And that is the value makers bring.
By learning through experience, we know what really matters, and we apply our skills and creative use of technology to every client and situation in order to create truly unique solutions for the future. A future that is responsible, sustainable and therefore, worthwhile building.
In short. We are THE makers of tomorrow.
Interested to work with us?
Please send in your application
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Helena Eide, Head of Talent Acquisition, at Helena.firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0725-200066.