Machine Learning Specialist with industry experience
Sales & Business Development – Stockholm
Cybercom has spent the last three decades helping customers to achieve excellence in the digital arena. What sets us apart is that we work actively with sustainability as a driver for innovation and that you will be part of moving forward both different companies and industries, as well as making a difference in the world.
Now we are looking for a colleague with industry experience of using data science and machine learning to help us wow our customers and help them grow even more by leveraging data to build products, giving them access to tools, services and insights that are at the top of the class.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants, all working towards a shared goal. You will both be working on technical projects and with a focus on strategy and customer value – how will companies need to utilize ML now and in the next coming years
We think you have:
· Strong hypotheses on how AI and ML will impact different industries in the next coming years
· 3 or more years of industry experience developing machine learning models, from idea to business impact, possibly in a smaller, fast-paced company
· an advanced degree (M.S., PhD.) in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or similar technical or quantitative discipline
· a deep understanding and practical know-how of modern machine learning techniques
· strong programming skills in Python (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, and others)
· experience with relational databases and SQL
· great communication skills and that you're comfortable explaining complex results, models and methods to both technical and non-technical audiences
We think you’ll love working at Cybercom if you:
· enjoy defining and leading data projects: establish partnerships with stakeholders and clients to define goals and metrics, evaluate potential approaches, gather and analyse data, build and evaluate models, and communicate results and insights
· like working closely with cross-functional teams to bring clear value to customers
· are pragmatic and focused on the product goal, and you get excited about the end results, not just the techniques used to get there
· have built a few machine learning solutions in production, and feel you know exactly what to do to make it smooth and impactful
· are good at identifying what is worth spending time on, and what is good-enough
· enjoy staying on top of the latest in the field (you will get to study the latest relevant research papers, tools and products together with the team as part of your work)
· naturally evangelise best practices and what is needed to make machine learning succeed
Who are we?
At Cybercom we are Makers of Tomorrow. We use our technical expertise to build thriving businesses for our clients.
By learning through experience, we know what really matters, and we apply our skills and creative use of technology to every client and situation in order to create truly unique solutions for the future. Our areas of expertise lie within Sustainability, Digitalization, IoT, Cloud and Secure – where do YOU find yourself in the future? Want to know more about Cybercom and what we do? http://www.cybercom.com/Cases-... or https://career.cybercom.com/.
f toy have any questions please contact: email@example.com