Continuous Integration Developer
Development & Test – Stockholm
Do you want to be part of an agile development team for one our customers? Then you should apply for a job with us. We are looking for a Continuous Integration developer in the telecommunications field who has an interest and passion for new technology.
We at Cybercom believe in a world that is constantly connected, we develop and thrive in an ever changing world. We are driven to create services and products that people love to use.
Who are we?
Cybercom is a consultancy company that largely works with agile development team deliveries. We combine technology and user experience and we win projects to customers worldwide through excellence in areas such as - wireless systems, mobile devices, automotive systems, development in the defence industry and mobile devices.
We are looking for a person with experience in:
- Script programming: Python, Bash, Perl
- CI, Jenkins, DevOps
- Quick learner, driven, good communication skills (fluent in English)
It´s also good if you have, but not a requirement:
- Experience in Telecom industry
- Knowledge in Git
- Experience in Agile development
- Working to maintain and improve the continuous integration system.
- Support developers with troubleshooting and error correction.
- Anticipate future CI needs and develop or adapt the tools necessary to implement them.
- Continuously improve the CI machinery in terms of: stability, integration speed, feedback speed, and support for a good test coverage.
- Ensure compliance with security and license policies.
We work actively with our core values: Passion, Innovation and Trust which are important pillars of our corporate culture. Cybercom has a distinct position in the market, some of the most interesting projects, and tailor-made personal development among the pleasant and inspiring colleagues. Cybercom strives for gender balance and value cultural and ethnic diversity.
You are welcome to contact our hiring manager Jon Söråker at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
You can read more about us at our career page at www.cybercom.com