Master Thesis - Continuous Everything
Student & Trainee – Linköping
We are looking for a Master Thesis student to study potential Continuous Everything (Cx) deployments. Working in an agile development environment with distributed systems provide new possibilities but also new hurdles, one of them being keeping all systems on the latest software. For our IoT platform this is exceptionally tricky due to the wide variety of deployments and limitations set on the distributed systems. With Continuous Everything we believe we can mitigate this problem to a large extent. However, it is difficult to know which Cx solution is right for what use case.
The aim of this thesis is to investigate potential Continuous Everything solutions that could be used and create a “cost” measurement that can be used to benchmark different solutions by:
- Investigating available Continuous Everything solutions
- Investigating research around the future Cx
- Presenting results and developing concept demonstrations
- Writing a thesis report
- Background in Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Significant part of courses associated with the degree are accomplished
- Strong analytical skills and ability to acquire new knowledge and apply it in the job
- Good communication skills in written and spoken Swedish/English
- Ability to formulate problems and solve them independently and with the team
- Willingness to write publication
- Extra plus is ability to run a demonstration of implemented concept solution
We will provide active support for the motivated Thesis Worker in the work to successful fulfil the requirements for the Master Thesis.
We are Makers. And Makers do not believe in copy-paste solutions. Neither do we believe that value lies in only developing what others have drawn on tedious Power point slides.
We believe in less talk and more doing. Anyone can dream big and talk about business opportunities, but few have the skills to turn these ideas into reality.
With a maturing digital world, more and more people start to appreciate the value of skillful and responsible makers. They realize that it is not enough with just a good idea and some random developers to realize it. The proof is really in the pudding. And that is the value makers bring.
By learning through experience, we know what really matters, and we apply our skills and creative use of technology to every client and situation in order to create truly unique solutions for the future. A future that is responsible, sustainable and therefore, worthwhile building.
Peter Frejd, Consultant Unit Manager, email@example.com
Welcome with your application, see link below.