Data Strategist to Cybercom
Sales & Business Development - Stockholm
Emerging technologies has driven up the volume of data we collect, and organizations must adapt the way they handle it to improve customer experience and boost business opportunities. Nowadays, companies often struggle to integrate data more into their decision-making process.
That’s why, Cybercom would like to provide our customer with Data insights that help answer key business questions in which business owners and managers can turn those insights into decisions and actions that improve their business.
This role bridges technology, digital transformation, marketing, and business strategy together with a result-oriented mindset. We are seeking a professional that know how to use data and analytics to solve business problems and find business opportunities. You will play a key role in strengthening our advisory team from a data and analysis perspective.
As a team member you should be able to find, through the use of analytical tools, tricks and hacks, creative ways to better understand clients, test and validate new offerings strategies.
Who are you?
We think you are a critical thinker with skills and experience from interpreting and acting on data. You are a team player whose natural curiosity makes us understand the way our clients can use data in whole new ways.
You should have experience from evaluating clients’ business objectives based on analysis and insights found in data and help them to identify challenges and opportunities, examine the wider business context and relevant value chains to suggest changes to existing business models and revenue flows.
Moreover, you are keen to share knowledge, interested in working with multidisciplinary teams and, most importantly, eager to learn. You have a proven capability of learning quickly, take initiative and are self-motivated.
Among the many exciting things, you’ll be doing, you will also:
- Do exploratory data research and analysis;
- Design scope and purpose of hypotheses, testing and validating them;
- Understand, interpret and analyze large amounts of data, provide valuable insights and make conclusions based on the same.
- Identify and clearly communicate insights on the client, their industry, their customers and potential customers.
- Help in the production and delivery of strategic and actionable insights for pitches, campaigns and client deliveries.
- Work together with Cybercom’s advisory team to identify client opportunities and creative solutions.
Requirements and skills
- University degree in a related field, ideally in a Data analysis subject.
- 3-5 years of relevant data analysis experience in a related field.
- Basic experience in big data tools like R and/or SQL;
- Knowledge of data visualization programs is considered a plus (Tableau, SQL or Advanced Excel skills)
- Knowledge of custom reporting in Google Analytics or similar platforms.
- Experience in A/B testing.
- Ability to tell captivating stories through data and visualization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and ideally Swedish).
Who are we then?
We are Makers. And Makers do not believe in copy-paste solutions. Neither do we believe that value lies in only developing what others have drawn on tedious Power point slides.
We believe in less talk and more doing. Anyone can dream big and talk about business opportunities, but few have the skills to turn these ideas into reality.
With a maturing digital world, more and more people start to appreciate the value of skilful and responsible makers. They realize that it is not enough with just a good idea and some random developers to realize it. The proof is really in the pudding. And that is the value makers bring.
By learning through experience, we know what really matters, and we apply our skills and creative use of technology to every client and situation in order to create truly unique solutions for the future. A future that is responsible, sustainable and therefore, worthwhile building.
In short. We are THE makers of tomorrow.
Interested to work with us?
If you like what you hear and think you’d be a good fit for the job, please apply as soon as possible with your résumé and cover letter. We accept applications in both English and Swedish.
The position will be based in Stockholm.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Knut Gudjonsson.