Immersive/ Front-End Developer
Development & Test – Gothenburg
Making digital solutions for tomorrow
We love technology! In our development department you can pretty much find it all - embedded, system, web, mobile, backend and frontend developers.
Working with us could be as a consultant at our customers, or in one of our in-house projects or innovation projects like Internet of Things, security or another technical area in the connected world. The consultant role is an amazing opportunity for your development
in different exiting projects. You never get stuck doing the same thing, and you get to meet new people and build up your personal network. You will get to work with some of the largest and most established organizations within sectors like, for example; telecom, public, commerce, security, entertainment, finance, transport and automotive.
Regardless if you work with development or test, our view on technology is as an enabler to make lives easier for people. We love the magic that happens when we are able to combine
our experience with our curiosity for the future, and create new, great solutions that makes us and our clients better, faster, smarter and more fun.
Cybercom Gothenburg offers a wide spectrum of offers to both clients and consultants. With an open and relaxed atmosphere, we offer you a great balance between your professional life as well as your private life together inspiring colleagues. At Cybercom you will get the opportunity to work with people that are newly graduates to senior specialist that are top of the line in their area.
We are searching for
software pioneers responsible for developing, coordinating, and delivering products that incorporate custom 3D, graphics, sound, text and video into interactive Mixed Reality applications. The lineage of these applications may include aligned computer-based training modules, raw CAD assets, web-based training courses, mobile learning applications for iOS and/or Android, and real-time 3D educational content created in Unity.
As a developer you possess the ability to manage project deliverables and collaborate
with cross-disciplinary teams required to complete the finished product. These teams
will include 3d and UI artists, programmers, User Experience designers, and testers.
In this role you will track all changes with the project lead and is responsible for designing and implementing changes, upgrades, and patch solutions for products.
You are responsible for tracking industry and technology changes, and spreading knowledge leadership on mixed reality best practices. You will work in a collaborative lab environment at Cybercom in Gothenburg or on client site as.
· 5+ years of
· 3+ years of programming experience in real-time 3D games, simulators, training, or engineering applications using Unity game engine.
· Deep knowledge of, and proficiency with, C#.
· Direct experience developing Mixed Reality applications for Hololens Platform (one project minimum, samples necessary).
· Experience with the Microsoft Mixed Reality Toolkit and familiarity with Mixed Reality best practices.
· Demonstrated ability to design user interfaces with Multimodal inputs.
· 3+ years Unity 3d, mobile, mobile or desktop augmented reality, console or virtual reality development.
· Experience with Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
· Demonstrated ability to rapidly prototype.
Additional Qualifications (helpful but not necessary)
· Strong knowledge of integrating 2D and/or 3D assets into a larger web, mobile, or desktop application.
· Experience in webb Development and mobile application development for iOS and Android
· Experience with or familiarity with assets from 3d content creation tools such as Photoshop, Maya, 3DsMax or MCAD tools such as Creo Parametric, Rhino or Autocad.
· Experience with 3d model optimization/decimation.
You can apply for this position through our website or with your LinkedIn profile. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact our Head of Talent Acquisition, Helena
Eide, via email: email@example.com or phone: +46 725 2000.